Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including market making with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong, Sydney, and Shanghai.
Technology is an integral part of our business. In order to address our development needs, we are seeking high caliber individuals to join our development team.
For our teams in Hong Kong , we are currently seeking candidates for the post of:
Lead Low Latency C++ developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836363
The Gateway team is responsible for the firm's exchange market data and order execution. Our ability to process information completely and correctly with extremely low latency is critical to the success of our trading. We have one of the fastest software stacks in Asia.
The successful candidate will be a member of the team responsible for developing market links for our in-house developed trading systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team of developers designing and developing our exchange connectivity software on Linux using C++
- Define and realise the architecture for the next generation of our connectivity framework
- Manage team and company initiatives from inception through to completion
- Provide leadership in low-latency design and implementation across IT
- Provide technical guidance throughout IT in design and code reviews
What you offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Proven team / project leadership skills
- 5+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience with direct exchange connectivity (either market data or execution)
- Experience with Australia, China or Hong Kong exchanges a plus
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Extensive experience with low latency programming techniques or Linux kernel development
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of written Chinese or spoken Mandarin a plus
What we offer
- A diverse, multinational company with a young, informal atmosphere
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive change in your career.
Please send us your resume (in PDF or MS Word format) and your cover letter, including your availability, previous and expected salary by clicking here.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.eclipseoptions.com