jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992259
Employer Ref. L17/01-0011
- Lead a team of internal auditors to complete the audit assignments in an efficient and effective way
- Plan and perform audits to evaluate and improve internal controls of the Company
- Review working papers to record audit work performed
- Identify control deficiencies and formulate recommendations for improvements
- Prepare draft report detailing audit findings and recommendations
- Interact with operational management effectively
- Perform ad hoc assignments as assigned
- Degree holder or above
- Big 4 trained with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in managerial level in internal audit
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification
- Good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills
- Strong business acumen with excellent report writing skills in English
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Internal Audit Manager
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 30 January 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.