About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Lead Solution Consultant – Application Development / Mobile / Digital Solutions
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917700
Employer Ref. CTH601479484-007
- Lead a team to maximize company revenue through exploring business opportunities
- Lead a business discussion, influence client's decisions and establish / maintain good relationship with clients
- Obtain and review client’s requirements as to propose the best-fit solutions to fulfill client’s needs
- Act as a liaison between the IT and business community to make sure the proposed technology can meet the project goals
- Work with external partners and internal departments and line of business to formulate solution proposal
- Respond to RFI / tender and responsible for technical write-up, translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design and Scope of Work
- Responsible for the overall design and architecture of the project delivery
- Prepare and deliver demonstration / presentation to customers and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in relevant technical domains preferable in application design, Digital or Mobile technology, with at least 5 years’ leadership experience
- Sound knowledge of open-sourced technologies and frameworks
- Good understanding of IT best practices and methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, SSADM, RUP, etc) is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at ttp://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.