Chelsea Consultancy Company Limited
Lean & Six Sigma Director (based in Dongguan / Suzhou)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834239
Our client is an American electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. In addition to manufacturing, the company's global services include design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment after-market services and supply chain service. To cope with their expanding business, they are looking for a leader to take up new challenges:
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Plan, support and provide Six Sigma methodology training, including: Executives, Champions, General Management, Black Belts and Green Belts.
- Teach Black Belt candidates in all and specific modules of the Six Sigma curriculum.
- Provide assistance and be a resource to Champions, functional departments, and business units in identifying, planning and implementing Six Sigma projects
- Provide active and aggressive leadership in problem solving efforts on key projects to improve quality, reduce cost and improve cycle time, i.e. wasted time, scrap, rework, etc.
- Liaison between other business unit locations on projects that have a multi-organization or business unit scope.
- Achieve targeted savings by managing multiple Six Sigma projects, Black Belt Mentored projects and Kaizen workshops.
- Provide project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key, process-focused objectives.
What are the Desired Competencies?
- Degree or above in related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in managerial role.
- Broad strategic thinker, clear vision of world-class change management and a passion for the Six Sigma methodology's as a strategically critical business philosophy.
- Good project management skills
- Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Actively facilitates and leads continuous improvement teams, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills. in Digital or e-commerce marketing is a plus
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, and able to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotive issues.
- Master Black Belt Certification is a must.
- Execution of Lean Manufacturing concepts and principles, SPC, FMEA, DOE, and advanced statistics.
How to apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" button and send your word format Profile, together with current & expected package to us.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, You can also go to our website: http://www.chelsea-consultancy.com/ to view more job openings.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Suitable applicants will be contacted within one month. Unsuccessful application to this position will be considered for future new openings.