As the L&D Manager, you will work closely with the WBA senior leaders and wider global HR team to build capability and development solutions. You will need to be able to demonstrate expertise in solution design, executive coaching, facilitation and change management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design and delivery of development solutions to support WBA strategy.
- Design key programs, initiatives and supporting material in consultation with business leaders, subject matter experts and other members of the HR team
- Facilitation of senior stakeholder meetings and development programs
- Manage relationships, negotiate contractual arrangements and the performance feedback process with external training providers
- Manage and facilitate the Induction Program for New Joiners
- Develop and manage the L&D reporting framework for key initiatives, clearly demonstrating return on investment for key development initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of trends and best in class development solutions in the market, and continually refresh development solutions and external provider partnerships to ensure commercial relevance and fit.
We welcome applications from people with:
- Degree educated with business experience in MNCs ideally from sourcing or retail industries with a solid background in L&D, and a strong commercial approach to building great development solutions.
- At least 5 years facilitation and coaching experience
- Experience in designing L&D programs across a wide range of competencies is essential - sophisticated program design and delivery capability, across a range of competencies and levels of seniority
- Trainer the Trainer or related training certifications
- Hands-on as this role is an individual contributor
- Sophisticated relationship management capability, accustomed to working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate training at senior level is essential
- Self-awareness and an able to demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence
For more information about us, please visit http://walgreensbootsalliance.com, http://www.boots.com/ and http://www.walgreens.com/
Interested parties, please send your CV with expected salary and availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment related purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 6 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.