This is an opportunity to join the Talent and Development Team to support the learning and development programs/initiatives across the organization, with a primary focus in the Asia region. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within HR or more generally within a large global organization.
- Schedule and run virtual events, including setting up Webex, managing attendance, recording sessions, managing polls and chats
- Liaise with suppliers, like external venues, our learning delivery partners and local HR, on logistics and arrangements
- Create and maintain program materials, including designing and updating of PowerPoint presentations, program templates, etc.
- Support the annual global program nomination process, with the ability to work with confidential data and manage multiple versions of files
- Maintain learning events and registrations in learning management system; Track/report registration and completion of activities by participants, and their career progression; Answer questions related to the coordination of the programs for participants, suppliers, HR, etc.
- Prepare data and reports as part of the on-going operational needs; Maintain bank of survey questions and input into the survey tool; Analyze the impact study data, if needed
- Create documentations to record the steps in processes of running the programs and ability to follow through and potentially contribute to the project plans; Continuously improve the workflow by proactively identifying issues and suggesting enhancements
- Process invoices and payment related to learning and development programs
- Degree holder of Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 2-3 years or more experience working in an admin/coordination role, preferably within L&D/Talent/HR
- Good oral and written communication skills (incl. good interpersonal skills); Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, including senior executives
- Proficient skills on Excel (familiar with filter, v-lookup, pivot, formula, etc.), PowerPoint (ability to improve formatting, add photos, consolidate slides, etc.), Word and quick to pick up new packages (e.g. HR and talent systems)
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.