Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Learning & Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916972
Employer Ref. 91M0079534
Our client, a US-based Consumer Product brand is recruiting for a Learning & Development Manager to join their L&D Team:
- Lead the L&D team and work closely with business line managers and HR to identify learning needs, design program curriculum, ensure effective implementation and evaluate effectiveness
- Design and develop succession planning programs to develop the talents internally; develop learning & development matrix to assist the business growth
- Analyze the learning outcome and assist the Group in L&D planning and improvements
- Drive customer service through the design, review and implementation of mystery shopper program and measures
- Develop new L&D trends, measure and benchmark on the return of investment on L&D initiatives
- Promote and sustain customer service culture through development and implementation of customer service initiatives
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management; certificates in L&D related fields will be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of solid L&D experience in sizable companies including minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in the retail industry and the development of L&D initiatives highly preferred
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please kindly apply via "Apply Now" or email your CV to email@example.com.