aimHigher provides professional executive search and recruitment selection service to companies. We help our clients to attract, select and engage the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are committed in delivering a recruitment solution that meets your needs.
Our Consultants specialize in a range of industry and professional sectors, namely Banking and Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Human Resources, Retail & Wholesale, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Merchandising and Supply Chain. Through such specialization, we ensure that we have the necessary knowledge and in-depth understanding to serve the needs of our clients.
Learning & Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922320
Employer Ref. CI-KL-21776-J
Our client is an international luxury 5 star hotel. With the strong reputation of offering world-class luxury service, they are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to continue to strive such hotel culture and uplift the service standard.
- Helps create the annual plan and budget of Learning & Development
- Designs and delivers supervisory and managerial training based on operational and management needs; reports the post-training performance and effectiveness after training
- Designs and delivers the necessary training on service skills and equip the departmental trainers with the tools needed to achieve brand standards
- Manages external vendors / training consultants to ensure the quality of learning deliverables
- Monitors and coordinates administrative tasks that concern L&D, including corporate driven training programmes, training records, policies and procedures, L&D facilities and inventory
- Acts as Deputy of Director of Learning and Development in the absence of Director of Learning and Development
- Degree in Human Resources / Learning & Development / Hospitality Management
- At least five years’ experience in Learning & Development with a minimum of three years’ experience in a Learning & Development / Human Resources Leadership role
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is preferable
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Words, Excel, Power Point
- Strong experience in design and delivery service and supervisory / management training programmes
- Experience in driving organisational development projects
- Certification in recognised training designation, e.g. MBTI, DISC
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref)