DKSH Hong Kong Limited
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Learning & Development Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993041
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of training policies and procedures in relation to training and development
- Coordinate training needs analysis activities (e.g. interview stakeholders, competency assessments, etc.). Gather and compile data as input to identifying training and development needs
- Support the development initiatives/programs, communication plans, training programs, etc., to cater to country-wide development needs. Prepare training materials, manuals, notes, etc., needed for training modules delivery
- Prepare, administer and compile training evaluation questionnaires/materials to measure training program/trainer relevance and effectiveness
- Manage training records and information on employees' competencies/skills gap closure and application for the purposes of measuring post-training effectiveness and outcomes
- Support training and development projects to enhance country-wide employee training platforms (e.g. knowledge management databases, e-learning, informal training sessions, etc.)
- Research and source vendors/trainers (internal and external) to ensure effective and quality execution of training initiatives/programs
- Participate in and contribute to ad hoc projects
- University graduate with up to 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in MNC
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and can do attitude
- Experienced user of MS office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Working location: Wong Chuk Hang
We offer 5-day work week, performance bonus and attractive benefits including medical insurance to the right candidate.Interested parties please apply in full resume with current and expected salaries to People & Organization Department, DKSH Hong Kong Limited, 23rd Floor, Tower A, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks if the background and experience are closely relevant to the job requirement.