Leasing Assistant / Officer (tenancy management / shopping mall & commercial BLDG)
Six People Map
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993505
Employer Ref. 6417
About the company
Our client is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth products and services to individuals and corporate customers. They are looking for Leasing Officer to support their daily operations.
Reporting to supervisor, you will be the key person to provide professional product knowledge to client and other clerical support to the Leasing Department:
- Handle the leasing and administration works of all cell sites, including preparation of offer, leasing agreement and rental payment
- Conduct cell site modification application
- Perform all complaint works relating to radio base stations
- New shop acquisition, renewal and relocation
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- Diploma holder or above in Business Administration / Surveying / Real Estate or related disciplines
- Familiar with real estate and tenancy legislation and related knowledge
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in leasing/ property and tenancy management, with Retail shops experience is preferred but not necessary
- Self-motivated with strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be customer oriented
- Good in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Leader in a sizable company
- 5-days working
- Performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leave
- Stable working culture
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to resume (at) sixpeoplemap.com , quoting Job Ref# 6417. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Six People Map
About Six People Map
- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.