HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994792
Employer Ref. C83G00744334-182
The successful candidate will be involved in market research and strategic lease management to optimize the Group’s portfolio. S/He will work closely with internal departments for regular communication and liaison for leasing activities. S/he will also be responsible for lease negotiations and administration, handover, lands matters management, budget forecast and control, report preparation and attend owners’ meeting. The successful candidate will be required to work on ad-hoc project from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Business Administration / Surveying / Real Estate or related disciplines
- Familiar with real estate and tenancy legislation and related knowledge
- Experience in asset acquisition and disposal will be a definitive advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in leasing/ property and tenancy management, with Retail shops experience is preferred but not necessary
- Self-motivated with strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be customer oriented
- Good in both spoken and written English & Chinese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Leasing Executive