Leasing Manager / Assistant Leasing Manager (Retail)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998118
- Responsible for leasing related work including explore brand stores, short-term bargain, sublet as well as tenancy administration;
- Conduct market research, analyze market information and recommend new potential locations for business expansion and collect update market rent for reference;
- Liaise and maintain excellent relations with landlords, property developers and agents;
- Perform leasing administration including prepare leasing budgets, reports, related analysis and review tenancy agreement;
- Management of fitting-out works, maintenance and reinstatement works;
- Strong connection with landlords, tenants and real estate agents.
- Degree or diploma graduate in Real Estate/Property Management/Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience preferably gained in retail industry or fast pace environment.
- Familiar with landlord, tenancy law and general leasing procedures
- Attentive to details, enjoy working and negotiating with external parties
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Manager
We offer 5-days work and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please email your detail resume and expected salary to.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.