Leasing Manager - Property Developer
Macdonald & Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783473
Our client is a top tier developer in Hong Kong and has numerous properties in both Hong Kong and China. Their portfolio includes residential, retail and office projects. They are actively looking for a Leasing Manager for their retail projects in China.
Responsibilities include overseeing the leasing team to provide a wide range of duties and incorporate strategic advice which covers leasing, tenant mix, customer mix etc and provide overall support to both on-site project team. The successful candidate will also help in promoting the shopping mall and acquiring branded tenants through business connections and associated marketing events.
Candidates must have leasing experience in the PRC market and previous working experience in a developer would be ideal. Excellent communication skills in Mandarin is preferable. A market leading salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
- University graduate or equivalent preferably in Real Estate / Marketing / Business related.
- 10 years experience in retail leasing, of which prior experience within the PRC market is a must.
- Based in Hong Kong with travel to PRC
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of property market, exposure in PRC’s high end retail market.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, flexible when working with various business associates and dealing with complexity.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
For interested candidates please send your CV to schung @ macdonaldandcompany.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macdonald & Company Limited
About Macdonald & Company Limited
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
“People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.”