jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778579
Employer Ref. 16 / PTL – CLS – 095M
The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in building / architectural studies or structural / mechanical or other construction-related discipline;
- a minimum of 7 years post-qualification work experience in local construction projects, preferably with no less than 2 years experience in carbon footprint (CFP) auditing and hands-on practice on CFP quantification as well as reporting; teaching experience will be a definite advantage;
- qualification as a Certified Carbon Auditor (CCA) in Hong Kong or equivalent;
- knowledge in relevant codes / practice notes / guidelines in architectural / structural areas or mechanical / electrical and plumbing (MEP) areas is preferred;
- self-driven character to pursue continuing education on Carbon Labelling Scheme;
- ability to work independently and be a team player;
- knowledge on Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.); and
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to conduct awareness course and auditor course of Carbon Labelling Scheme for the construction industry, as well as to carry out assessment duties;
- to conduct training on the concept of the CFP, the rationale behind the CIC Carbon Labelling Scheme and usage of Assessment Guides and quantification tool to calculate the CFP of a specific cement, steel product and also ready-mixed concrete;
- to participate in training programmes and curriculum development;
- to prepare training course materials;
- to assist the execution of training initiatives;
- to undertake appropriate administrative responsibility; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a time-limited fixed-term contract subject to operational needs.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / PTL – CLS – 095M) by Apply now or by mail to the address below on or before 7 October 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
15/F, Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Construction Industry Council
About Construction Industry Council
Employer Ref.16 / PTL – CLS – 095M