jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915023
Our client, a sizable local corporation, with businesses in multi-media, F&B, property investment etc., she is now looking for a legal and compliance professional to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Prepare and review legal documents, including confidential agreement, power of attorney, letter of intent, tenancy agreement, contractual licence, patent application, trade mark application etc.
- Conduct researches relating to corporate compliance matters
- Investigate violations of corporate guidelines, source evidences and compile reports
- Review and update general compliance policies, procedures and guidelines
- Assist the incorporation of Hong Kong and China
- Handle daily correspondence and appointments with internal and external parties
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements regarding intellectual property, business license, leasing agreement, corporate and commercial and cross-border financial transactions
- Provide compliance training to team
- L.L.B holder preferred
- 5 years or above working experience in handling legal documents and compliance works
- Independent, self-initiated, well organized and attention to details
- Mainland China experience is an advantage
- Hardworking and willing to work under tight working schedule
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) is mandatory
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Classy Wheeler Limited
About Classy Wheeler Limited
Classy Wheeler is one of the leaders in recruitment business operating in a select number of specialist areas. We have helped hundreds of clients and candidates attract the best talent and find the best career opportunities. We aim to provide every employer and job seeker the finest ride to their desired destination.
Our seasoned consultants have real-world experience in their area of expertise and offer the benefits of in-depth industry knowledge and professional networks. We can help you understand the market movement and provide a channel to one of the most diverse ranges of job opportunities.
For more infomation, please visit our website at www.classywheeler.com.hk