PuraPharm Corporation Limited (HKEx Stock Code: 1498) is a leading Hong Kong-based Chinese medicine company primarily engaged in the research and development, production, marketing and sale of concentrated Chinese Medicine granules (CCMG) products which we market under our brand “Nong’s® (農本方)”. We are the only CFDA-licensed CCMG product manufacturer in Hong Kong, qualified to issue safety reports recognized by over 70 countries around the world through our in-house CNAS ISO 17025 laboratory, in accordance to the CNAS standards. PuraPharm, the official supplier of CCMG to Hong Kong’s hospitals and healthcare institutions, has been supplying CCMG to the majority of hospitals in Hong Kong since 2004, and is now the leading and the largest supplier of CCMG products in Hong Kong with a market share of 70%.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831476
- Review non-disclosure agreements, commercial agreements and tenancy agreements;
- Liaise with lawyers on important legal issue;
- File FDA approvals;
- Follow up trademarks application;
- Upload monthly return on HKEx website and prepare MD&A, corporate governance parts of interim report and annual report ;
- Assist company secretary on preparing CR filed documents;
- Ad hoc assignment.
- Bachelor Degree holders in Law related disciplines;
- At least 1 year’s relevant working experience in corporate legal experience in commercial firm;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Strong attention to details, well-organized and self-motivated;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
Working Location: Hong Kong Science Park, Tai Po, N.T.
Intrest party please click "APPLY NOW". For company details, please visit www.purapharm.com
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only, while the personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months after the recruitment process.