GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’) is a leading digital cinema solutions provider. GDC develops, manufactures and sells media servers, content storage systems, theatre management systems and network operations center software for the global cinema industry. GDC is a licensee of the DTS:X object-based immersive sound technology from DTS, Inc. for the development of its media servers. In addition, GDC also provides a suite of digital cinema products and services, including integrated projection systems, 3D products, projector lamps and silver screens. GDC Digital Cinema Network Limited, a GDC subsidiary, manages VPF for over 6,300 theatre screens and with more than 650 studios or motion picture distributors worldwide. Founded in Singapore in 1999 and headquartered in Hong Kong, GDC Technology has established a global market presence and strong brand recognition with 13 offices and 29 local service centers around the world. The company has achieved no. 1 status in market share in its specialization among the Asia-Pacific market, and was selected to receive the Technology Innovator of the Year Award in 2016. GDC’s innovations have also won acclaimed awards in the industry, including the 2016 Catalyst Award for Best Technology. (see www.gdc-tech.com)
We are looking to expand our operation and have opening for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994618
- Provide paralegal and secretarial support to the Legal Department.
- Assist in managing the company’s intellectual property portfolio
- Draft, prepare and translate legal documents and contract templates
- Maintain the company’s legal documentation and contracts database
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder or above, prior legal studies or training will be viewed favorably
- Prior paralegal or secretarial experience in reputable law firms or legal department of international companies preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel is a must
- Mature, self-motivated, independent, and highly attentive to details
- Ability to handle large volumes of documentation systematically
- Excellent organizational skills
- Smart, Intelligent, with positive attitude
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, please send your CV with Current & Expected Salary and Date of Availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for processing their application.