jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833290
Employer Ref. 5734608/001
The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive support to the Director, Brand Protection in the implementation and enforcement of our Asia Pacific anti-counterfeiting strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in devising and implementing intellectual property enforcement programs in the Asia Pacific Region
- Maintain and utilize information from the available information management systems and databases to maintain a detailed and accurate record of case activities.
- General oversight and responsibility for collation and analysis of intelligence.
- Assisting with evidence gathering/ compilation to support infringement actions.
- Support on-line enforcement with desk research.
- Support case management efforts with a range of service providers
- Assist Brand training to local authorities in charged with counterfeit identification and control.
- Provide periodic reporting -monthly/quarterly.
Key Requirements include:
- Degree holder
- Min of 3 - 5 years solid experience as a paralegal or legal executive with intellectual property experience
- Fluent written and spoken English, and also written and spoken Mandarin is essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Detail minded and attention to accuracy
- Ability to think analytically and resolve problems
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and tight deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
This Global leading luxury retailer is looking to hire a Legal Assistant reporting to the APAC Head of Brand Protection.