Industrial Bank Co., Ltd.
Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
Legal & Compliance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835389
- To overview legal and compliance risk management function to ensure that the branch complies with statutory and regulatory requirements
- To develop and stipulate a broad range of business and financial related contracts, agreements and documents
- To provide professional legal advice to different business units and senior management, respond to legal enquiries from internal departments on daily and/or project basis
- To liaise with external counsels, regulatory and statutory bodies when necessary
- To work with representatives from other departments on developing and conforming to legal requirements
- Degree holder in LL.B./J.D or equivalent legal studies; ideally a qualified solicitor (but not a must)
- At least 4 years’ experience gained at law firm, banking industryand/or sizable financial institution
- Excellent knowledge and exposure in the areas of banking and commercial law, knowledge of PRC laws would be an asset
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self- motivated, independent with excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, objective and accurate in risk management
- Analytical, proactive and independent with excellent communication skills
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Legal & Compliance Manager.
Please enclose full C.V. with present and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch, 39/F, ICBC Tower, Citibank Plaza, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong or apply directly by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed in 2 years.