jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921716
Employer Ref. 523930/001
This person will work directly with the Head of Legal & Compliance for HK who is a very well respected former Law Firm partner with 20+ years in the investment industry. This candidate will get exposure across all aspect of legal, risk and compliance offering very diverse experience for a sharp mid-level professional.
This person will:
- Work directly with Head of Legal and Compliance on all critical issues within the remit of the team
- Operate within four principal areas; Legal Risk & Documentation, Legal Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance, and Contract Negotiation
- Liaise effectively with other parts of the business including operations, investment teams, HR, and other stakeholders to ensure firmwide legal mandates are in order
This person should have:
- strong background in either legal education or formal training
- analytic mindset and ability to concisely interpret complex legal documents
- strong knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance rules from HK government regulators
- demonstrated experience in either a global asset manager, investment house, or bank is required
- target experience level is 5-8 years, though exceptions can be made on either end of the scale
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is with one of the largest global asset managers who are rapidly growing both in HK and globally.