jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922028
Employer Ref. HK117711
Our client is one of the leading asset management firms in Asia. To cope with the rapid expansion of the business, they are now looking for a manager to join its Legal & Compliance division in Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review all company legal matters, identify potential legal risk, liaise with internal parties to ensure risks have been addressed as well as to draft legal documentation in order to minimize risk to the Company
- Interpret updates on legal information and conduct training to legal staffs
- Assist department head in reviewing and enhancing internal policies and procedures and ensure they are in adherence with regulatory compliance
- Monitor compliance with statutory obligation, provide legal support to and advise executive management of the company
- Review existing contractual instruments, draft contracts, agreements to minimize legal risk to the company
- Degree holder or above in Law or related discipline with at least 6 years' legal and compliance hands-on experience in FIs
- Previous exposure to writing organizational legal documents and assisting legal counsel is highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of SFC regulatory law, the capital market and financial products is a must
- Candidate should also possess comprehensive knowledge in commercial contract negotiation, preparation and administration
- Self-driven, detail-oriented with strong communication, presentation and computer skills
- Mandarin is a must with excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Phoebe Pong at +852 2919 6248 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117711. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.