CITIC Futures International Company Limited
CITIC Futures International Company Limited is a 100% subsidiary of CITIC Futures Co. Limited, the largest futures brokerage firm in China.
We offer access to global futures markets for clients with 24 hour phone and electronic trading service. Products range from commodities, foreign exchange, index futures and options. CITIC Futures International Company Limited is also the platform from which CITIC Futures Co. Limited will use for its global expansion to overseas markets. Our vision is to become the premier futures firm for trading global markets and also provide top service for global clients trading the china futures market.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004907528
Responsible for the legal supervision and guidance to the Company.
- Prepare standard contract and review all the contracts and legal documents for the company.
- Provide support to important projects and new business/products in legal aspects.
- Identify and prevent legal risks through methods of legal risk management.
- Review daily business and handle general legal enquiries.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on legal matters
- Take up other ad-hoc legal projects and assigned duties;
- Degree holder in Law or related discipline(s),
- At least 3 year experience in legal and compliance field is an advantage; experience in securities, futures, funds, banks, trusts and other financial institutes is preferred.
- Strong abilities of research and analysis in financial laws and knowledge of securities and futures brokerage business and related business innovation.
- Good team player with excellent communication and strong sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must;
Please send your application with full resume (including current salary) by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after3months. You may request access to and/or correction of your personal data by sending your request/updated resume to the Data Protection Officer of Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now
Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.