jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921364
Employer Ref. CW/LGD-LC/JDB
- Provide legal advice and draft legal documentation in relation to all businesses of the Bank Group
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations across the Bank Group
- Conduct legal research and update the Bank Group on relevant laws and regulations
- University degree in Laws and a qualified lawyer
- 4 - 6 years’ post-qualification experience in the provision of legal support in commercial area, preferably in banking industry
- Preferably with knowledge of and exposure to issues relating to the Banking Ordinance, the Securities and Futures Ordinance or the HKMA Anti-Money Laundering Guideline
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Professional presentation and report writing skills
(Candidates with less experience may be considered for the post of Assistant Legal Counsel)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.