Legal Counsel (M&A)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146037
Employer Ref. 5748
Our client is a well known international securities and asset management company. They are now looking for a qualified lawyer to join their Legal Department.
We are now seeking for a Legal Counsel (M&A) - 1-3PQE
- Assist the Head of Legal to provide legal support to different business units
- Provide legal advice on general corporate and commercial matters including M&A, Pre-IPO, Securities and Asset Management
- Ensure the company comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Work closely with other members in the Legal & Compliance Department and formulate and revise policies and guidelines
- Qualified lawyers with 1-3 years PQE from reputable law firm/MNCs
- Solid understanding in corporate finance transactions, listing rules, government rules and regulations
- Familiar with jurisdictions in Hong Kong and China
- PRC exposure is highly preferred
- Good command of English & Chinese is essential
- Independent, responsible and good problem solver
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Anna Chow +852 2986 1990
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.