KVB Kunlun Group is an international financial services corporation with operations or offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beijing. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of licenses by regulators in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong.
We are a global team of financial specialists dedicated to providing truly visionary investment services. The initials in our name - KVB - remind us of our mission to use our expert knowledge and versatility to break the barriers of traditional investment services, revolutionizing our clients' investment experience.
We offer a unique combination of international strength and local flexibility that has helped propel our rapid global expansion and placed us at the vanguard of international global financial services.
In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates for this position based our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914419
- Provide a full range of legal support to the legal department;
- Assist in drafting and reviewing various commercial contracts and legal documents;
- Assist in projects, M&A transactions and other corporate matters of the Company;
- Manage and file agreements/documents from both internal departments of the Group and to make sure of their compliance with the internal legal documents approval procedure;
- Assist in handling enquiries from both external and internal parties;
- Provide support to company secretarial matters, including but not limited to filing of company files, drafting board papers and minutes and preparing bank account documents;
- Assist and co-ordinate with the preparation of quarterly/interim/annual reports, announcements, circulars, compliance reports and other corporate reports;
- Co-ordinate other ad hoc projects.
Degree or above in Law or equivalent;
A minimum of 3 years' experience in legal or company secretarial field;
Basic knowledge in GEM Listing Rules and SFC regulations;
Strong legal and analytical skill with good business sense;
Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua preferable;
PC literate especially in MS office applications.
We offer 5-day workweek, career prospects and attractive package for the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability and form part of our team, please send your full career details, together with your current and expected salary to us or apply via jobsdb.com.
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.kvbkunlun.com
Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes. All applications will be destroyed after 6 months. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.