Aquis Search Limited
Aquis Search is a leading regional Executive Search firm specialising in the Finance & Accounting, Human Resources & Corporate Services, Investment Management, Legal and Risk & Compliance sectors across Asia. We offer clients Executive Search, Research & Advisory, Search & Selection and Contract & Payroll services.
Our clients are members of a global network of prestigious financial institutions, leading UK and US law firms, regional market leaders and Fortune 500 organisations. Clients' recruitment briefs are successfully met by our team of experienced, multilingual Consultants. Professional integrity is the key value on which our client relationships are built and the majority of our business is from personal referral. This is a testament to the high level of professionalism for which we are known.
Aquis Search was established in Hong Kong in 2009. Today we operate offices in Beijing, Delhi, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei.
Legal Executive / Paralegal (in-house)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995865
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing documents for property leasing, assisting in the acquisition and sale of properties in Hong Kong, and working with external counsel to coordinate property documentation.
- Assisting in dispute resolution, including claims against defaulting tenants and insurance claims.
- Conducting land and company searches.
- Involve in corporate administration duties such as arranging establishment, registration and ongoing company administration for group companies, including lodgement of annual returns, changes of name and other statutory forms etc.
- Assisting in preparation and review of group company minutes/resolutions and coordination of signing by directors.
- Assist on KYC process for group companies, including for bank accounts and fund investors.
- Maintaining database of group company details using company secretarial software.
- Maintaining library of signed legal documents and insurance policies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in legal support functions, either from in-house or law firm. Knowledge of property law in Hong Kong is advantageous.
- Degree holder in legal studies
- Relevant experience in drafting, preparing and reviewing documents for property leasing, assisting in the acquisition and sale of properties, and conducting land and company searches
- Experience in dispute resolution including claims against tenants and insurance claims preferred
- Good team player and able to work independently, and to be flexible and open-minded
Interested parties please send your full CV with current and expected salary to tonigieuw @ @ aquissearch.com