LKK Health Products Group Limited
LKK Health Products Group (hereinafter referred to as "LKKHPG" or "Group") is a member of Lee Kum Kee Group, a century-old Hong Kong enterprise. Headquartered in Hong Kong, LKKHPG is a modern and diversified business group that specializes in R&D, production, sales and services of Chinese herbal health products; traditional Chinese medicine plantation management and sales of raw Chinese medicinal materials; mobile internet platform; and property investment. As of 30 June 2016, LKKHPG employed approximately 4,800 staff.
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with latest and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title in the email subject line for easy reference.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220024
We invite high calibre to apply for this position. The Legal Manager will work for our Direct Selling Overseas Market who will research, manage and implement all commercial legal matters according to the expansion strategy. This is a great opportunity for working in our HQ in Hong Kong tabbing into the worldwide business. Travelling to other countries is expected.
- Assisting in preparing and reviewing commercial contracts and corporate documents
- Assisting in advising on and handling regulatory and related matters
- Assisting in advising on contentious matters
- Handling ad hoc projects
- Required to travel
- Qualified lawyer
- Law degree holder
- At least 3 years’ PQE in reputable law firm or in-house legal role
- Strong experience in reviewing commercial contracts
- Very good business acumen
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is a plus)
- Mature, detail-minded, self-motivated and a good team player
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with latest and expected salary to us.
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised. Data supplied by applicants will be kept for 6 months.