jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832065
Employer Ref. 3698910/001
On behalf of a top tier Global Bank, this role will provide the Bank with much needed support in the management of litigation and investigations.
Our client is a global financial institution looking to hire an experienced individual to assist with the project management for the team.
- Providing project management from the initial through to resolution of cases
- Arranging meetings between the in-house teams and external counsel
- Supporting lawyers on agreeing platforms, delivery, cost structure
- Providing regular updates on progress and advising on risks
- Organising the collection of data and information relevant to the case
- Interact with external counsel, acting as one of the key points of contact
- Law Degree
- Experience in case management, litigation and/or dispute resolution
- Basic technical knowledge of knowledge, records and document management systems
- Ability to generate buy-in, support and influence stakeholders
- Understanding of independent project management
Excellent team which is currently growing with great potential. Opportunity to develop!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2848 4798
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk