CMB International Capital Corporation Limited
Approved by the Chinese financial regulatory authorities, registered and established in Hong Kong, CMB International Capital Corporation Limited (CMBI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary investment bank of China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd (CMB). For the past several years, owing to its outstanding performance, CMB was awarded as "The Most Respected Enterprise" and "The Best Domestic Commercial Bank" in China respectively. We are now looking for suitable calibre to fill the following position:
Legal Manager – Legal & Compliance Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922067
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and vetting of legal documents for securities brokerage, corporate finance, wealth management, asset management businesses and direct investments;
- Conduct legal research;
- Liaise with related parties on legal related matters, participate in ad hoc projects and perform duties as the Legal Counsel may assign from time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree in Law or related discipline
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate activities with focus on M&A, IPO and SFC regulated activities
- Excellent communications skills in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of SFC rules and regulations
- Detail-oriented, able to work independently and under pressure
We provide competitive remuneration package, business exposure and career development opportunities. Please send full resume with salary history and expected remuneration email by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strictly confidential.