Legal Officer (LO/LSD)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921262
Employer Ref. LO/LSD
- Assisting in preparing contracts, application and renewal of trade mark registrations globally
- Assisting in conducting legal research for projects, transactions and documentation
- Administering contracts of the group companies
- Assisting in preparation, review of contracts, I.T. agreements, equipment procurement and lease agreements, office lease contracts, finance documents, intra-group documentation, etc.
- Law degree holder or degree holder with ICSA/HKICS membership
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a law firm or in sizable listed companies or professional firms
- Well versed in in-house legal departments or company secretarial practice for Hong Kong and overseas companies
- Sound knowledge in the Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant compliance regulations is preferred
- Self-motivated and have a strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and accomplish tasks under tight schedules
- Mature, strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Chinese Word Processing and MS Excel; knowledge in CSA program would be an advantage
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia,Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is Cargo Smart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to email@example.com and quote the reference number on the subject.