Hong Kong King Wai Group Company Limited
King Wai Group (“KWG” or the “Group”) is one of Hong Kong based, China’s best-known and most prolific property developers, with a successful corporate history of more than 20 years. The group has consistently maintained its position as a forward-thinking pioneer in the industry. The Group has diverse range of high-quality properties and elegant living standards in China and has added to its portfolio of business interests on a global scale, investing in ventures related to its core businesses and associated industries. With the expansion of the area of investment, we have the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997410
- Review various commercial agreements, including but not limited to Tenancy Agreements, Licence Agreements, Consignment Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Authorization Letters and Inter-company Agreements;
- Assist on company secretarial matters depending on experience;
- Handling filing, data entries and general administrative duties;
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- University degree holder or equivalent;
- 2-3 years’ relevant working experience as Legal Assistant or Secretary gained in solicitors’ firm;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, people oriented environment requiring interaction with teams at all levels;
- Mature, self-initiative, detail oriented with good inter-personal skill and analytical mind;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate availability is an added advantage.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.