Taiping Assets Management (HK) Company Limited
We, wholly owned by China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited (stock code: 966), are an asset management company approved by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission and qualified by the MPF Schemes Authority to manage assets for MPF. We now invite high caliber candidate to join our company for the following role
Legal Officer, Risk & Compliance Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921589
- Draft, review and advise commercial agreements and documents for Taiping Assets Management (HK) Company Limited and its affiliated companies
- Provide proactive support to senior management to construct various business proposals or projects from legal and compliance perspective
- Conduct legal research, analyze legal and compliance issues and work out resolutions to them
- Assist in business negotiation with potential partners and conduct through analysis of regulations of the concerned products and services
- Bachelor degree in law (Hong Kong or Mainland China qualification)
- 3 years or above legal experience in financial services industry; experience in fund house, asset management company or securities firm will be an advantage
- Mature, self-initiative, detail oriented with good inter-personal skill and analytical mind
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese character input
We provide 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present, expected salary and date available by clicking "Apply Now" , attention HR & Adm Manager. Please mark POSITION & DEPARTMENT applied for in the subject of your application.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.