Legal & Regulatory Manager (CMIJD-0113-LNRMHK)
China Mobile International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996813
- As a key person to provide Legal & Regulatory Support
- Secure operating licenses in target overseas markets spanning Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa
- Provide regulatory and strategic advice to management and relevant business units
- Provide regulatory support on carrier interconnect, business development and vendor management
- Conduct regulatory and market research into target markets and recommend entry strategies
- Formulate a strategic plan conducive to CMI’s global market development plan
- Act as CMI’s primary contact and provide leadership internally and externally on global regulatory matters
- Participate in public consultations initiated by local governments and regulators, and prepare regulatory submission, compliance, reports
- Engage external consultants for expert advice on key country-specific issues where necessary
- Provide guidance to other regulatory teammates as appropriate
- Review different departments’ and subsidiaries’ contracts
- Bachelor degree in Law and/or Accounting
- Solicitor admitted in a recognized jurisdiction as stipulated under Section 2A and Schedule 2 of the Legal Officers Ordinance or Barristers with one year's professional experience since attaining the right to full practice in a recognized jurisdiction as stipulated under Section 2A and Schedule 2 of the Legal Officers Ordinance; and
- Certified Public Accountant or fellows of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of regulatory experience with global telecom carriers and solid regulatory experience around the globe
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Global Manager
- Strong background in global partnership and PoP development, vendor management, carrier interconnect and contract negotiation
- Solid working experience in regional and global telecom markets (Asia, EMEA, Americas)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese a must
Interested parties please apply in full resume with current and expected salary by e-mail to hr @ cmi. chinamobile. com. Please indicate the reference in the subject line.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Mobile International Limited
About China Mobile International Limited
CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.