Charlotte Frank Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780249
Employer Ref. CS/10486
A leading international law firm is looking for a superb Legal Secretary who is able to handle large documents and version control to join their busy team. Supporting 3-4 fee earners, they are looking for a motivated, independent, detail-orientated and career focussed Legal Secretary.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to lawyers
- Set up new client profiles
- Large document handling with version control, essential
- Prepare, edit, format, and proof read letters and documents
- Send out legal opinions and other relevant documents
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Make travel and diary arrangements
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a legal secretary in a global firm
- Corporate or Finance division experience preferred.
- Advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- English and Chinese typing skills
- Exceptional diary and email management, with the ability to prioritise and delegate
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills at all levels
- Business and organisational awareness
- Ability to hit the ground running with relevant skills
- Mandarin language skills are preferred
For further details please contact Clare at
Job Code: CS/10486
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charlotte Frank Limited
About Charlotte Frank Limited
Charlotte Frank was created specifically to specialise in the recruitment of business support, secretarial and administrative roles, across all industries.
With many years of recruitment experience behind us, we pride ourselves on truly understanding how best to match our clients to our candidates.