Charlotte Frank Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780252
Employer Ref. CS/10327
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international law firm supporting 3-4 fee earners and building on your corporate and litigation experience. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, motivated and career focussed.
• Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to fee-earners
• Set up new client profiles
• Prepare, edit, format and proof read letters and documents
• Prepare client bills
• Liaise with internal and external parties
• Make travel and diary arrangements
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a legal secretary, preferably within a global firm
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• English and Chinese typing skills
• Exceptional diary and email management with the ability to prioritise and delegate
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills and able to communicate at all business levels
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Mandarin language skills are preferred
For further details please contact Clare at or send us your details to cs(at)charlottefrank.com
Job Code: CS/10327
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charlotte Frank Limited
About Charlotte Frank Limited
Charlotte Frank was created specifically to specialise in the recruitment of business support, secretarial and administrative roles, across all industries.
With many years of recruitment experience behind us, we pride ourselves on truly understanding how best to match our clients to our candidates.