Legal Secretary (in-house)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783588
Employer Ref. 4851
This is the perfect opportunity for you to try something new and step into a rare, challenging and exciting In House Legal Secretary role at this thriving, dynamic company. Our client is a prestige U.S. listed company with its regional office located in the heart of Hong Kong. Currently, their Legal & Compliance Team is looking for a proactive and passionate Legal Secretary to join their dynamic team.
We are now seeking for a Legal Secretary (in-house)
- Serve a team of 3 to 4 foreign lawyers
- Type and format legal documents, prepare presentation slides, expense claims
- Provide administrative supports such as printing, scanning, filing and photocopying
- Proof reading
- Manage dairy and travel arrangements
- Other secretarial duties
- 3-5 years legal secretary experience serving reputable law firms or in-house legal department
- Experience serving expatriate lawyers is highly preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Extremely organized, reliable, highly attention to details and proactive
- Excellent computer skills in MSOffice, proficient in Chinese & English typing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.