P. C. Woo & Co.
We are one of the reputable leading law firms in Hong Kong providing an extensive range of legal services. We are looking for a top-notch professional to join our team in the following position:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832004
Employer Ref. OM_LITISEC
- Provide comprehensive executive and secretarial support
- Arrange travel itineraries and flight bookings
- Handle daily correspondence, communication and appointments
- Providing research and drafting support
- Maintain up-to-date filing system
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Formal secretarial training is a MUST
- At least 1 years legal secretarial experience, preferably in Litigation
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Knowledge in Simplified Chinese
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Chinese word Processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with co-workers and clients
- Able to maintain highly confidential information
- Pleasant, outgoing, willing to work overtime and able to work independently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
We offer attractive remuneration packages to those qualified candidates. Interested parties please apply with full C.V., stating the latest and expected salary to Office Management Department, Room 1225, 12/F., Prince’s Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong or e-mail for interview.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be treated only for employment-related purpose.