Legal Secretary (Offshore) - 22K Max.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992524
Employer Ref. BBBH21903
A top-tier offshore law firm is seeking for a Legal Secretary to join their fast expanding business in Hong Kong. This will be an excellent opportunity for more junior legal secretarial candidates that has 2 -3 years of legal administration support experience to take their career to the next level in joining an elite legal firm with dynamic working enviornment.
- Assist Fee earners on legal administration duties
- Handle billing using Elite billing system
- Handle travel arrangements
- Assist Office Manager in general office administration matters
- Formatting, documentation
- Responsible for English and Chinese typing
- Provide ad hoc support when required
- 3+ years of administration support within a law firm or legal services work environment
- Fluent English and Cantonese (Mandarin fluency would be an advantage)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Chinese word processing
- Strong in using Microsoft Word (i.e. formatting)
- Experience using Elite billing system would be an advantage
- No prior HR support experience required
- Flexible and willing to help others in need
- Cheerful and positive
- Possesses good interpersonal skills
- High-levelof integrity
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume quoting reference JO#21903 in the subject header. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.