Stephenson Harwood is an international law group headquartered in London. The Greater China offices have been operating in Hong Kong since 1979 and in China since 1993. Through our extensive international network of offices and affiliates, we provide clients with quality resources and expert local knowledge in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Legal Secretary – Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997400
We are looking to recruit additional team player to join our Finance Group.
- Minimum 2 years secretarial experience in international law firms
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in using MS Word, PowerPoint and English & Chinese word-processing
- Able to work under pressure and long hours
- Very high levels of client care (internal and external)
- Willing to work in a team environment without traditional reporting lines
Please write with full curriculum vitae to The HR Department, Stephenson Harwood, 18th Floor, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.