Legal Secretary (Real Estate Litigation) – International Law Firm (Up to 35k)
Pure Professionals Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784339
Employer Ref. 2384665
- Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing UK law firm
- Friendly, international working environment
- Attractive starting salary and benefits
Our client is one of the most rapidly growing UK law firms with an excellent reputation worldwide. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking to hire a Legal Secretary with Real Estate / Conveyancing experience to join their successful Real Estate Litigation team.
Supporting 5 fee earners, your basic responsibilities for this role would include the following:
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving and copying
- Handle legal correspondence to clients
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Arrange for filing of legal documents
- Maintain diary and meeting / travel arrangements for Fee Earner(s) as required
- Assist with monthly billing
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- 4-6 years’ legal secretarial experience gained within a local or international firm
- Exposure to Conveyancing / Real Estate Litigation preferred
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
- Detail oriented with the ability to be a team player
What’s In It For You?
This is an excellent opportunity for a litigation legal secretary to join one of the world’s leading law firms and gain experience in working in an international environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now by sending your resume with your expected salary to the Legal Division at resume @ pureprofessional.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pure Professionals Limited
About Pure Professionals Limited
We are passionate about people! Pure provides the most comprehensive, professional recruitment, training and information services. We are the market leader in the following practice areas:
Banking & Finance
Commercial & Emerging Markets
Luxury & Retail
We do this by partnering with our Clients and Candidates to ensure mutual goals and expectations are consistently exceeded. Our extensive connections result in our clients receiving the finest talent within the shortest turnaround times.
We provide Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment, Online Assessments and Training Academy Services.
For more information on our Recruitment Services and our Training Academy, visit http://www.pureprofessional.com/pure-services
We thrive on excellence! Our services are ethical, confidential, responsive, reliable, efficient and consistent. We are accomplished and committed professionals that care about making a difference and adding value to our Clients, Candidate and Community. Please visit our website of high quality free resources covering recruitment, training, decision making and talent management.
Visit us on www.pureprofessional.com and follow us on, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
Pure proudly partners worldwide with selected leading International Investment / Private Banks, Law Firms, Finance Houses, Luxury, Retail, FMCG, Vendors, Technology / IT, Manufacturing and Commercial businesses.
Pure Professionals Limited is hereby licensed to operate an employment agency know as Pure Support Professionals.