GULF CONNEXIONS HONG KONG is a leading global specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients across multiple industries and disciplines. Our professional recruitment expertise spans; Banking and Financial Services, Finance jobs, IT jobs and Accountancy jobs within Commerce & Industry. With offices located across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the UK, we offer the complete recruitment solution.
Legal Secretary | Leading International Law Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781113
A prestigious, international law firm is seeking a Corporate/Transaction Legal Secretary to support their professional team.
- Devising, proofreading and executing corporate and legal documents that include memoranda and reports
- Scheduling appointments/calendaring, receiving and making telephone calls, drafting and typing office memos, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Converse with clients regarding transactions
- Minimum 2 years of international law firm experience, familiar with standard public transactional practices – i.e. Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Financing, Stock Offerings, IPO’s etc.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook, basic proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint preferred and ability to quickly master new software/technology
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with a group
What they offer:
- 5-day work week with stable hour
- Excellent career path for an award-winning company
- A very competitive benefit package along with salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested, click 'APPLY NOW' and submit your profile with current & expected salary info.