Legal Secretary / PA (M&A) - UK Law Firm (Up to 37k)
Pure Professionals Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999138
Employer Ref. 2410546
- Provide PA Support to Team of Fee Earners
- International Law Firm
- Exciting and Challenging Working Environment
Our client is a UK law firm with offices around the globe and they are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join their Corporate Finance Team.
You will be expected to perform a wide range of secretarial / PA duties, including, but not limited to:
- File Management
- Drafting correspondences and letters
- Comprehensive diary managements
- Ensure the firm's policies and procedures are in compliance with regulations and policies
- Attend and complete all compulsory training
The successful candidate should have the following qualities:
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Whilst ability to speak Mandarin is not compulsory, ability to type Chinese is essential
- Able to work flexibly and deliver with excellence
- Prior PA experience in assisting fee earners gained from law firms / professional services environment
- Prior experience in handling billings and M&A matters will also be an added advantage
If you think this is an excellent opportunity for you, please send your most updated CV (together with current salary, expected salary and notice period) to the Legal Division at resume @ pureprofessional.com
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pure Professionals Limited
About Pure Professionals Limited
We are passionate about people! Pure provides the most comprehensive, professional recruitment, training and information services. We are the market leader in the following practice areas:
Banking & Finance
Commercial & Emerging Markets
Luxury & Retail
We do this by partnering with our Clients and Candidates to ensure mutual goals and expectations are consistently exceeded. Our extensive connections result in our clients receiving the finest talent within the shortest turnaround times.
We provide Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment, Online Assessments and Training Academy Services.
For more information on our Recruitment Services and our Training Academy, visit http://www.pureprofessional.com/pure-services
We thrive on excellence! Our services are ethical, confidential, responsive, reliable, efficient and consistent. We are accomplished and committed professionals that care about making a difference and adding value to our Clients, Candidate and Community. Please visit our website of high quality free resources covering recruitment, training, decision making and talent management.
Visit us on www.pureprofessional.com and follow us on, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
Pure proudly partners worldwide with selected leading International Investment / Private Banks, Law Firms, Finance Houses, Luxury, Retail, FMCG, Vendors, Technology / IT, Manufacturing and Commercial businesses.
Pure Professionals Limited is hereby licensed to operate an employment agency know as Pure Support Professionals.