Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Legal Secretary/ Paralegal
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837103
Employer Ref. LS-PAR/SC191016
- US financial service advisory firm
- Business strategic role
- Legal professional career path
A top tier international financial service advisory firm is looking for a Legal Assistant to provide high quality business supports to the CEO. This role will be suitable for a pro-active and innovative candidate with paralegal background and strong business writing skill.
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving and copying
- Handle legal correspondence to clients
- Schedule appointments and prepare meeting materials
- Handle travel, accommodation and other logistics arrangement
- Perform other ad-hoc project and general office administration duties
- Degree holder in legal studies with at least 1 years of relevant experience gained from financial institutions and legal firms
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Professional, innovative, dynamic and fast paced with excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy