Licensing & Product Development Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992276
- Business Plans - Help to coordinate business plans as required by licensors.
- Trademark Registration - Handle trademark registration inquiries from licensors.
- Licensor Samples - Facilitate sample requests/requirements for licensors.
- Contracts :
- Receive and review contracts from Licensors. Note any issues.
- Prepare contracts.
- Process executed contracts.
- Licensor Orders - Work with sales to process order requests from Licensors.
- Contract Database - Develop and maintain cloud base contract database.
- Maintenance/Analysis of Royalty Report.
- Creation of 3rd Party agreements for signature.
- Handling all the licensing questions.
- Request, securing, and maintaining all Customs Release Letters from licensors.
- Maintain schedule of Licenses, follow up with licensors to make sure paperwork is flowing.
- Creation, maintenance, and monitoring of the Catalog Product Log and Non-Catalog Product Log.
- Responsible for securing CAD, where available, from licensors.
- Responsible for securing reference material and providing it to necessary parties.
- Quarterly Notification of Catalog By Style.
- Use the Product Log and Release to Production items to maintain and generate quarterly Catalog by Style.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.