Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Life Policy Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921260
Employer Ref. 91M0079427
About the company:
Our client, a top-tier brokerage company, is looking for a Life Policy Administrator in to join their team.
About the job:
- Liaise closely with sales team to support of policy change process and commission payment/referral fee payment for renewal cases
- Ensure renewal/dump in premium payment fulfils internal compliance guideline
- Ensure all changes to in forced policies are updated
- Good knowledge with all policy service processes and product features of various insurers
- Provide ad hoc operations support as necessary
- University degree holder or above in any discipline
- At least two years of relevant working experience in the insurance industry, experience in insurance policy administration would be an advantage
- Holder of paper I & III of IIQE OR HKSI OR LOMA is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Suzanne Tsang at +852 2232 3472 for confidential conversation.