Wistron Information & Technology Service
Set Foot in Asia, Provide For the World is our mission. We Aim to become a world’s leading IT service provider in the global market.
Wistron Information Technology & Services Corporation (List tw.4953) is a CMMI Level 3, ISO 27001 certified, multifaceted, and professional IT service company in Wistron Group. Founded in June 1992, we are now one of the leading IT service providers in Asia with nine offices in Taipei, Taiwan; Tokyo,Osaka, Japan; Beijing, Wuhan, Dalian, Zhuhai, and Guanzhou, China. We have implemented practices of CMMI Level 3 model at our software development projects and the company’s offsite and onsite operation centers.
Linguistic Tester - Native Japanese (Japan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994349
We are looking for native speaker of the applied language:
- Familiar with the Smart-phone or Pad
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for software quality and creative problem solver
- Sense of local events, slang, and culture
- Motivated and initiative
- Team player
- Native Speaker
- Test localized version of software
- Run through QA spreadsheet
- Reporting bug with clear steps to reproduce and provide detailed report for the localization quality
- Work with team members and other international teams
- Observe market responses and collect feedback from various social media after product release
Each tester is required to have a sufficient level of English proficiency to communicate with the team to drive the feature testing, follow written instructions, write bugs clearly and concisely, and provide weekly written feedback on work performed.
Each tester will be full time; 8 hours/day workload at standard working hours.
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong