David James Recruitment Limited
David James Recruitment was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry. Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At David James Recruitment, our consultants really do understand technology versus business, and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for. So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
David James Recruitment is currently based in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
Linux/Devops Engineer (AWS) - Digital Media Company - HKD$30k-$40k
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918905
Our Client is a Digital Media company. They are actively looking for a Linux/Devops engineer for their expanding digital I.T. team. They are planning to change their business focus on digital media market rather than news media so that they are investing a lot in I.T. They are using the most updated technology so the candidates can expect that they will have good exposure on technical skills and project experience. They got lots of new idea for application development so that the Linux/Devops engineer has to cooperate with the development team and understand the SDLC to set-up a suitable infrastructure environment.
- Design infrastructure and automation improvements
- Provisioning of servers and environments
- Maintain and improve configuration management templates
- Monitor system performance and respond to alerts
- Support a team of developers
- Participate in software releases and patches
- Ensure compliance with security standards and practices
- Manage user access
- Linux administration experience, minimum of 3 years
- AWS experience is a must
- Low Balance experience is a must
- Scripting language experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, ICMP and other network protocols
- Experience with a web server
- Experience with Redis, Memcached
- Experience with Zabbix, Nagios
- Experience with Linux Virtualization (VMWare)
If you are interested please call 3972 5700 for a further discussion.