Oldham, Li & Nie Solicitors
Oldham, Li & Nie is a leading independent mid-sized Hong Kong law firm with stable and professional working environment is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join our Commercial Litigation Department.
Litigation Legal Secretary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917908
You will be providing different levels of secretarial support to about 1 to 2 fee-earners. Your major duties will include general administrative and secretarial duties such as scheduling appointments, preparing court proceedings, documentation, bundles, drafting simple correspondence and documents, liaising with internal and external parties.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Obtained formal secretarial training with at least 5 years solid working experience within legal firm
- Experience of working in Litigation team in law firm is a must
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, organized and attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime when required and able to work independently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English; Business level of Chinese is preferred but not essential
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Fast and accurate typing in English plus good formatting skill
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months.