Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are an experienced Paralegal or Lawyer with litigation experience who would like your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
On behalf of a top tier Global Bank, we are building a dedicated in-house Project Management Office (PMO) for the Litigation Team in Hong Kong .This Project Management Office will provide the Bank with much needed support in the management of litigation and investigations.
Specifically you will be:
- Providing end to end project management from the initial set up through to resolution of cases.
- Arranging initial meetings between the in-house teams and outside counsel.
- Supporting in-house lawyers to agree milestones, technology platforms, delivery, cost structure.
- Maintaining a project plan and ensuring that all elements of the case are being collected, maintained and organised.
- Providing regular updates to in-house Legal on progress and advising on risks.
- Organising the retrieval of data and information relevant to the case.
- Interact with the outside counsel during the case, acting as one of the key points of contact.
- Track cost and ensure adherence to budget as much as possible.
- Handle post project billing issues and chase relevant sign offs.
Leadership & Teamwork Skills:
- Clearly communicate requirements and management expectations in relation to project outcomes.
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships within the Global Legal Function.
- Attend meetings with the Legal Team offering project support.
- Develop close working relationships with colleagues in the Global Legal Function and with outside Counsel.
- Regular reports and meetings held as appropriate to update on developments in assigned areas of responsibility.
Education & Skills
- Bachelors degree is required.
- PMP or other Project Management certification is a plus.
- Two to four years of experience with project or case management at a top tier law firm or in-house legal department of a financial services firm.
- Experience in managing project budgets and generating cost management reports.
- Ability to manage workload independently and prioritise tasks to meet deliverables with challenging deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Basic technical knowledge, records and document management systems.
- First class business soft skills including the ability to provide key stakeholders with timely project updates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills