Loans Credit Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783492
Employer Ref. HR20160920
- Loan facility set-up
- Preparation of loan documents
- Loan drawdown and documentary checking
- Collateral monitoring & reports preparing
- Terms & conditions monitoring
- Assist in adhoc projects and programs as assigned
- Diploma or above
- 2 years or above relevant experience
- Basic loans relevant knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Team-oriented and ability to work independently.
- Excellent in MS Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, detail-minded and self-motivated.
We offer attractive remuneration package including five-day work week, double pay, medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, OT allowance, public holiday, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Please visit our website at https://www.esunbank.com.tw/bank/corporate/overseas-branch/overseas-branch/hong-kong for more information.
Interested parties please forward your resume (in both Chinese and English versions are preferred) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by "APPLY NOW".
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.